Exhibition Industry Associations Join Forces In Continuous Effort To Stop The Demolition Of Earls Court
For more information please visit http://www.aeo.org.uk.
About UFI UFI is the association of the world's leading tradeshow organisers and exhibition centre operators, as well as the major national and international exhibition associations, and selected partners of the exhibition industry.
UFI's main goal is to represent, promote and support the business interests of its members and the exhibition industry. UFI represents over 600 member organisations in 85 countries around the world. Almost 900 international trade fairs proudly bear the UFI approved label, a quality guarantee for visitors and exhibitors alike. UFI members continue to provide the international business community with a unique marketing media aimed at developing outstanding face-to-face business opportunities.
For more information please visit http://www.ufi.org.For further information and a copy of the letters, please contact: Paula Ripoll, Marketing Communications Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sadie Rowntree, Executive Assistant, email: email@example.com Association of Event Organisers (AEO) 119 High Street, Berkhamsted, Herts, HP4 2DJ Tel: +44(0)1442-285810 SOURCE Association of Event Organisers Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV