IPresent Announces Launch Of Version 2.0 At Macworld/iWorld 2013
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The developers and staff at iPresent, the leading tablet platform for sales and marketing collateral, are delighted to announce the preview of iPresent version 2.0 at Macworld/iWorld in San Francisco this month.
One of the headline features to be previewed is iPresent Multicast, which allows users of iPresent to broadcast their presentations directly to other iPads, allowing delegates to see branded content on their own device, without the need for them to download iPresent themselves.
iPresent Founder and CEO, Phil Lenton, said, "Since we launched a year ago, iPresent has had a fantastic reception, especially in the US, and we're thrilled to be able to preview a host of new features, including iPresent Multicast, at one of the most popular exhibitions in our industry, Macworld/iWorld."
Recently iPresent responded to the demand of its substantial US customer base by opening a flagship office in the heart of Silicon Valley.iPresent takes a company's sales and marketing collateral – PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, videos, white papers, etc – and enables the user to create great-looking menus and content, ideal for sales teams that are on the road. Once downloaded, no network connection is required and new update alerts are pushed out to users instantly. Prices start from $21 per user per month and there is a one-month free trial available a www.ipresent.com. SOURCE iPresent
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV