Berkery Noyes Releases Education Industry M&A Report For Full Year 2012
"Acquirers are increasingly interested in e-learning solutions that will both complement and build upon their existing products," said Mary Jo Zandy, Managing Director at Berkery Noyes. "With the implementation of the common core state standards and the related digital infrastructure, the value of e-learning will be enhanced."
A copy of the EDUCATION INDUSTRY M&A REPORT FOR FULL YEAR 2012 is available at the Berkery Noyes website.
Berkery Noyes specializes in mergers and acquisitions advisory, debt and equity financing, and financial consulting services for companies in the $10 million to $500 million range, a market that is enjoying a surge in activity. The firm's research teams publish acquisition activity in the respective sectors they follow on MandAsoft.com.
About Berkery NoyesBerkery Noyes is an independent investment banking advisory firm servicing the information industry. Since its founding by Joseph W. Berkery in 1983, the firm has worked with corporate clients to grow through acquisition, divest non-core assets, and maximize shareholder returns through strategic transactions and restructurings. For private owners, Berkery Noyes helps create liquidity and execute timely exit strategies that achieve their personal and professional objectives. Securities services are offered through Berkery Noyes Securities, LLC. For more information, visit www.berkerynoyes.com. Contact Information: Peter WilsonBerkery Noyes 646-442-7966 email@example.com SOURCE Berkery Noyes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV