MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD), the world's largest professional network on the Internet, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2012 financial results and business outlook on Thursday, February 7, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time, following the release of the Company's financial results. Jeff Weiner, CEO, and Steve Sordello, CFO, will host the webcast.
The live webcast of the conference call will be available on the investor relations section of the LinkedIn website at http://investors.linkedin.com/ . Following completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available on the website. For those without access to the Internet, a replay of the call will be available beginning at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time on February 7, 2013 through February 14, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. To listen to the telephone replay, call 855-859-2056 within the US and 404-537-3406 internationally, access code 87304593.
About LinkedInFounded in 2003, LinkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 200 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenue coming from its talent solutions, marketing solutions, and premium subscriptions businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices across the globe. The LinkedIn logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11096
CONTACT: Press contact Hani Durzy email@example.com 650-605-0829 Investor contact Matt Sonefeldt firstname.lastname@example.org 650-605-0861
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV