- Cecil Provine: Awarded two six-month contract extensions with Apache in the Gulf of Mexico commencing in May 2013. The first six-months will be at a day rate in the low $120s (above previous day rate in the mid $80s) and the second at a day rate in the mid $120s.
- Gorilla II : Rig is expected to enter the shipyard in 2Q/3Q 2013 for approximately 70 days instead of the previously expected 45 days for repairs and upgrades.
- J.P. Bussell : Rig was off rate for 28 days in 4Q 2012 instead of the previously expected 25 days. Rig is also expected to be off rate for 28 days instead of the previously expected five days in 1Q 2013 for repairs.
- Ralph Coffman : Rig was off rate for 11 days in 4Q 2012 for repairs.
- Rowan Norway : Changed day rate to low $360s (previously mid $350s) due to upward revision in expected reimbursement for modifications. Rig commenced operations in mid January 2013 and was off rate for 11 days during the first month of the year.
Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.