Tribune Announces Executive Appointments
Liguori and the Board of Directors also thanked Hartenstein for his leadership of the company during its recently completed Chapter 11 process.
"Tribune was fortunate to have Eddy guiding it through bankruptcy—his commitment to keeping operations on track, the businesses focused and employees energized, was exactly what the company needed," said Karsh. "I am very pleased that Eddy will be staying with Tribune and The Times."
Hartenstein said, "I'm pleased that the Chapter 11 process is complete and we can all turn our full attention to growing our business and making this company as successful as possible."
TRIBUNE is one of the country's leading multimedia companies, operating businesses in broadcasting, publishing, and interactive. The company's broadcasting group owns or operates 23 television stations, WGN America on national cable, the national multicast network Antenna TV and Chicago's WGN-AM. In publishing, Tribune's leading daily newspapers include the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, The Baltimore Sun, Sun Sentinel ( South Florida) , Orlando Sentinel, Hartford Courant, The Morning Call and Daily Press. Popular news and information websites complement Tribune's print and broadcast properties and extend the company's nationwide audience.SOURCE Tribune Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV