Maximizing The Effectiveness Of Market Research Groups Through Outsourcing And Automation
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Market research executives in the healthcare sector need to continually evaluate the need for outsourced personnel. In the dynamic biopharmaceutical marketplace, cost-saving tactics such as outsourcing and automation can enhance efficiency and maintain performance across different functions, including market research.
A recent study by research and consulting firm Best Practices, LLC found that while the need for externally contracted labor varies widely among biopharma companies, outsourcing personnel for primary research is the most common need among market research leaders. A majority of companies in the study also have been successful in implementing the use of automation into their market research operation.
"Market Research Efficiency Benchmark: Using External Personnel and Automation to Maximize Effectiveness" is a new report that pinpoints innovative approaches and strategies for increasing efficiency through the use of automation and outsourced labor in market research groups.
Issues addressed in the study include:
- Maximizing efficiency and maintaining a lean internal headcount in the face of increased workload
- Automate market research processes for efficient report generation and better knowledge management
- Methods used to implement and manage automated systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV