SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Investors With Losses On Their Investment In SinoHub, Inc. Of Class Action Lawsuit And The Deadline Of January 21, 2013 To Seek A Lead Plaintiff Position
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased SinoHub, Inc. (“SinoHub” or the “Company”) (OTC: SIHI) stock between May 17, 2010 and August 21, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/sinohub-sihi/.
The complaint alleges that SinoHub and certain of its officers and directors issued materially false and misleading financial information. Furthermore, it is alleged that SinoHub concealed the fact that its internal controls over financial reporting were ineffective. In a September 19, 2012 press release, it was announced that SinoHub’s auditors resigned citing potentially inaccurate financial data, as did several members of its Board of Directors.
If you suffered a loss in SinoHub you have until January 21, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/sinohub-sihi/ .Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV