- Net income before tax increased to $2.9 million or $0.15 per fully diluted share, compared to $2.8 million or $0.14 per share in 2011. Total profit after tax was $2.0 million compared to $1.9 million in fiscal 2011.
- EBITDA (1) was $3.9 million, as compared to $4.0 million in the previous year.
- Gross profit remained at 71% of revenue.
- Revenues were $9.3 million, as compared to $9.8 million in the prior year.
- 1,056,800 shares were repurchased and cancelled during fiscal 2012 at an average price of $2.43.
- Cash and short-term investments as at September 30, 2012 totalled $11.7 million or $0.60 per share.
- Working capital (net of deferred revenue) was $13 million or $0.67 per share.
- Federal tax pools at the end of fiscal 2012 stood at approximately $6 million.
- Dividends payments more than doubled to $3.8 million during the year compared to $1.8 million in the previous year.
Sylogist Announces Fiscal 2012 Results: Net Income Increases
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.