Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE: DVD) invites you to a conference call subsequent to the release of Dover Motorsports, Inc.’s earnings for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012. The conference call will be held on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
To listen to the conference call, you should dial 312-470-7399 five to ten minutes before the scheduled start time and request to be connected to the Dover Motorsports, Inc. conference call, conference ID is MOTORSPORTS, leader is Denis McGlynn. If you wish to listen to a playback of the conference call, you may dial 402-220-3756 (passcode 3103), beginning one hour after the conference call. The playback will be available until January 31, 2013.
Dover Motorsports, Inc. is a leading promoter of NASCAR sanctioned motorsports events whose subsidiaries own and operate Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware and own Nashville Superspeedway near Nashville, Tennessee. For further information, log on to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV