Pall Corporation (NYSE: PLL) today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 25 cents per share. The dividend is payable on February 22, 2013 to shareholders of record on the close of business on February 8, 2013.
The board also increased the company's authorization to repurchase shares of its common stock by $250 million. There is no time restriction on the company’s share repurchase authorization.
About Pall Corporation
Pall Corporation (NYSE:
is a filtration, separation and purification leader providing solutions
to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers across the
broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall works with customers
to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies.
The company’s engineered products enable process and product innovation
and minimize emissions and waste. Pall Corporation is an S&P 500 company
serving customers worldwide. Pall has been named a “top green company”
Newsweek magazine. To see how Pall is helping enable a
greener, safer, more sustainable future, follow us on Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV