MIAMI, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN and LEN.B), one of the nation's largest homebuilders, announced today that it has completed an exchange of 4.75% Senior Notes due 2017 that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for substantially identical 4.75% Senior Notes that were sold in July and August 2012 to qualified institutional buyers and non-US persons in transactions that were exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
$399,920,000 principal amount of 4.75% Senior Notes were tendered for exchange, including $6,541,000 principal amount that have not yet been received, but are the subject of delivery guarantees. This is approximately 99.98% of the total of $400,000,000 principal amount of 4.75% Senior Notes that are outstanding. Lennar has accepted all the 4.75% Senior Notes that were properly tendered and not withdrawn.
Because the terms of the registered 4.75% Senior Notes are identical with those of the 4.75% Senior Notes for which they are being exchanged, the exchange will have no effect on the financial obligations of Lennar.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation's leading builders of quality homes for all generations. The Company builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar's Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services for both buyers of the Company's homes and others. Lennar's Rialto Investments segment is focused on distressed real estate asset investments, asset management and workout strategies. Previous press releases and further information about the Company may be obtained at the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website, www.lennar.com.SOURCE Lennar Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV