VANCOUVER, January 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Capstone Mining Corp. ("Capstone") (TSX: CS) today announced that management will present at the following investor conferences:
- CIBC 16th Annual Institutional Investor Conference held in Whistler, British Columbia. Darren Pylot, President and CEO will be speaking on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 2:10 p.m. ET.
- Fourth Annual TD Securities Mining Conference held in Toronto, Ontario. Darren Pylot, President and CEO will be speaking on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 1:35 p.m. ET.
About Capstone Mining Corp.Capstone Mining Corp. is a Canadian base metals mining company, preferentially focused on copper, with two producing copper mines, the Cozamin copper-silver-zinc-lead mine located in Zacatecas State, Mexico and the Minto copper-gold-silver mine in Yukon, Canada. In addition, Capstone has two development projects, the large scale 70% owned Santo Domingo copper-iron-gold project in Chile in partnership with Korea Resources Corporation and the 100% owned Kutcho copper-zinc-gold-silver project in British Columbia, as well as exploration at properties in Canada, Chile, Mexico and Australia. Using its cash flow and strong balance sheet as a springboard, Capstone aims to grow organically through continued mineral resource and reserve expansions, exploration, and through acquisitions in politically stable, mining-friendly regions. Additional information is available at http://www.capstonemining.com. For further information: Cindy Burnett, VP, Investor Relations and Communications +1-604-637-8157 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Capstone Mining Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV