ROSH PINA, Israel, Jan. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Track Innovations Ltd. ("OTI") (Nasdaq:OTIV), a global leader in contactless microprocessor-based smart card solutions for homeland security, payments, eID systems and other applications, announced today that it regained compliance with NASDAQ Listing Rules.
As previously disclosed in a press release dated December 6, 2012, OTI received a NASDAQ Staff Deficiency Letter, dated December 3, 2012, notifying OTI that, due to the resignation of certain of its directors, it was not in compliance with the majority board independence and audit committee composition rules for continued listing. These rules are codified in sections 5605(b)(1) and 5605(c)(2) of the NASDAQ Listing Rules, and require listed companies to maintain a board of directors that consists of a majority of independent directors and an audit committee that comprises at least three independent directors, respectively.
OTI has notified NASDAQ that following the election of eight new independent directors on December 30, 2012, a majority of OTI's board of directors is independent (as such term is defined in the NASDAQ Listing Rules) and that OTI's board of directors appointed members to its audit committee, and following such appointments the audit committee includes three independent directors, which meets the minimum of three independent directors required by the NASDAQ Listing Rules.In response to OTI's notice NASDAQ confirmed that OTI complies with NASDAQ Listing Rules 5605(b)(1) and 5605(c)(2). The On Track Innovations Ltd. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5736
CONTACT: OTI Contacts: Galit Mendelson VP, Corporate Relations 732 429 1900 ext. 111 email@example.com Investor Relations: Todd Fromer / Garth Russell KCSA Strategic Communications 212-896-1215 / 212-896-1250 firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV