Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE:PXD) (“Pioneer” or “the Company”) announced that, pursuant to the terms of the Company’s 2.875% Convertible Senior Notes due 2038 (the “Notes”), the annual interest rate for the Notes has been reduced from 2.875% to 2.375% per annum for the six-month period from January 15, 2013 to July 14, 2013 due to the Notes having met certain trading price conditions.
This press release is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to purchase, or the solicitation of an offer to purchase, the Notes.
Pioneer is a large independent oil and gas exploration and production company, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with operations in the United States. For more information, visit Pioneer's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV