Single Touch Systems Inc. (OTC BB: SITO), a technology based mobile media solutions provider that enables businesses, advertisers and brands to easily connect with customers through its patented technologies, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Single Touch Interactive R&D IP, Inc. has issued a “Letter of Notification” to Facebook, Inc. regarding Single Touch’s issued patents directed to streaming and routing media, including U.S. Patent Nos. 7,054,949, 7,191,244, 7,689,706 and 8,015,307. The letter was sent on behalf of Single Touch by attorneys Polsinelli Shughart, P.C.
Facebook Inc’s., (NASDAQ: FB) mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. 1 Facebook enables advertisers to reach more than one billion people with ads that are relevant, engaging and have social context. 2 In the Third Quarter of 2012 14% of Facebook’s ad revenue came from mobile. 3
Single Touch Systems, Inc. and its subsidiary has a current portfolio of 18 issued and additional pending patents related to mobile search, commerce, advertising and streaming media. “This latest notification is consistent with our strategy to raise awareness of our intellectual property,” noted Anthony Macaluso, Single Touch’s Chairman and Chief Innovation Officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV