Job Growth Crawls In Conn. With More Lost In Dec.
In the nearly three years since the start of the economic recovery, four major industry sectors â¿¿ government, financial activities, manufacturing and construction and mining â¿¿ have lost jobs, the Labor Department said.
The leisure and hospitality industry regained more jobs than it lost and education and health services did not lose jobs during the recession and gained 25,000 jobs since the start of the recovery in February 2010.
Connecticut reached its high point in the job recovery in February 2012 when 1.6 million jobs were posted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV