Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) announced today that it has been ranked #10 on FORTUNE Magazine’s 16th annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. This marks the sixth consecutive year that Camden has been included on FORTUNE’s list, and Camden’s fourth consecutive year in the top 10. The full list and related stories will appear in the February 4, 2013 issue of FORTUNE and can be accessed online now at www.fortune.com/bestcompanies.
“We are honored to be recognized for the sixth consecutive year as one of the best workplaces in America,” said Keith Oden, President of Camden Property Trust. “Our inclusion on this list is a tribute to the hard work and dedication of our 1,900 Camden associates.” To pick the 100 Best Companies to Work For, FORTUNE partners with the Great Place to Work Institute to conduct the most extensive employee survey in corporate America: 259 firms participated in this year’s survey. More than 277,000 employees at those companies responded to a survey created by the institute, a global research and consulting firm operating in 45 countries around the world. Two-thirds of a company’s score is based on the results of the institute’s Trust Index survey, which is sent to a random sample of employees from each company. The survey asks questions related to their attitudes about management’s credibility, job satisfaction, and camaraderie. The other third is based on responses to the institute’s Culture Audit, which includes detailed questions about pay and benefit programs and a series of open-ended questions about hiring practices, methods of internal communication, training, recognition programs, and diversity efforts. After evaluations are completed, if news about a company comes to light that may significantly damage employees’ faith in management, FORTUNE may exclude it from the list. Any company that is at least five years old and has more than 1,000 U.S. employees is eligible.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV