Elephant Talk Communications
Elephant Talk Communications (ETAK) provides Internet, telephony and data communications software services to both mobile phone companies and businesses. This stock is trading up 10% to $1.21 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.14-$1.2252-Week Range: $2.10-$4.15 Volume: 258,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 226,025 From a technical perspective, ETAK is ripping higher here right above its 50-day moving average of $1.08 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of ETAK within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if ETAK manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.23 to $1.24 and then once it clears more resistance at $1.30 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ETAK as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $1.08, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 226,025 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then ETAK will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.48 to $1.58. Any move above $1.58 will then put $1.64 to $1.89 into range for shares of ETAK.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV