SGOCO Group (SGOC), which is focused on developing its own brands and distribution in the Chinese flat panel display market, is trading up 13.7% to $1.32 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.16-$1.4152-Week Range: $0.61-$3.78 Volume: 133,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 85,820 From a technical perspective, SGOC is ripping higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $1.13 with above-average volume. This stock recently formed a double bottom chart pattern at $1.12 prior to today's monster spike. Shares of SGOC are now moving within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if SGOC manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at its 200-day of $1.38 and then above more resistance at $1.55 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SGOC as long as it's trending above $1.12, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 85,820 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then SGOC will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.06 to $2.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV