Chase employees and their families will be volunteering today to help create a garden at The Team Gleason House for Innovative Living. The garden honors Chase’s former Baton Rouge Market President Kevin Kelty, who lives with ALS. The garden will provide a peaceful atmosphere for residents and their families. Several scientific studies have concluded that a garden can reduce patients’ levels of pain and stress.
“Steve Gleason inspired our city when he blocked that punt,” said Lizette Terral, President of Chase in New Orleans. “But even more inspiring is his work to prove ALS patients can still lead productive lives. Chase is very proud to partner with Steve and Team Gleason.”
About Team Gleason
The Gleason Initiative Foundation is a charitable 501c3 non-profit corporation with the mission to help provide individuals with neuromuscular diseases or injuries with leading edge technology, equipment and services. It also works to raise public awareness toward amyotrophic lateral sclerosis “ALS” by providing and documenting extraordinary life adventures for individuals with muscular diseases or injuries.About Chase Chase has 4,600 employees and 155 branches in Louisiana and is the state’s #1 Small Business Administration lender. The bank serves 1.6 million consumers across the state. Chase has extended more than $9 billion in credit to businesses, individuals and governments in Louisiana. Chase also has provided financing for a number of notable Community Development projects in New Orleans, including The Blue Plate Lofts and the Saenger Theater.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV