Neonode (NEON) develops and licenses the next generation of MultiSensing user interfaces and optical multi-touch solutions for consumer brands. This stock is trading up 5.2% to $4.81 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.61-$4.9552-Week Range: $2.85-$7.40 Volume: 89,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 210,526 From a technical perspective, NEON is spiking higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $4.30 with lighter volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of NEON within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit if NEON manages to clear some key overhead resistance levels at $5.24 to $5.30 and then once it takes out more resistance at $5.59 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in NEON as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $4.30, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 210,526 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then NEON will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels $6.50 to $7.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV