CLEVELAND, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) announced today that its Board of Directors declared the following dividends for the first quarter of 2013:
- A cash dividend of $0.05 per share on the corporation's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable March 15, 2013 to holders of record of such common shares as of the close of business on March 5, 2013.
- A dividend of $1.9375 per share on the corporation's outstanding 7.750% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A, to holders of record as of the close of business on February 28, 2013, for the period commencing on (and including) December 15, 2012 to (but excluding) the dividend payable date of March 15, 2013.
In addition, the Board of Directors has determined that the KeyCorp 2013 Annual Shareholders Meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 16, 2013.
KeyCorp was organized more than 160 years ago and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. One of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, Key has assets of approximately $87 billion.
Key provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses in 14 states under the name of KeyBank National Association. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. For more information, visit https://www.key.com. KeyBank is Member FDIC.SOURCE KeyCorp
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts