- A cash dividend of $0.05 per share on the corporation's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable March 15, 2013 to holders of record of such common shares as of the close of business on March 5, 2013.
- A dividend of $1.9375 per share on the corporation's outstanding 7.750% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A, to holders of record as of the close of business on February 28, 2013, for the period commencing on (and including) December 15, 2012 to (but excluding) the dividend payable date of March 15, 2013.
KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five Cents; Sets Annual Meeting Date
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.