SF Giants & Virgin America Send World Championship Trophy From San Francisco To New York In Style Onboard A SF Giants 'Bearded' Aircraft
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, The San Francisco Giants and Virgin America, the only airline headquartered in California and the Official Airline of the team, will host a red carpet send-off for the Giants' 2012 World Championship Trophy as it heads to New York City as part of the Championship Trophy Tour. The Trophy will fly in style, riding in Virgin America's plush First Class cabin en route from SFO to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York – onboard a new Virgin America Airbus aircraft "Fly Bye Baby," named in honor of the SF Giants and painted with a beard across the aircraft nose – a nod to the facial-hair friendly hometown champions. San Francisco Giants President and CEO Larry Baer will surprise guests on the SFO-JFK commercial flight by inviting fellow travelers to take photos with the Trophy in-flight at 35,000 feet. Together, Baer and Virgin America's President and CEO, David Cush, will host a send-off reception for the Trophy from the departure gate at Virgin America's sleek home at Terminal 2.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV