TAMPA, Fla., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rocaceia (pronounced Roka-see-ah) announced today that it has acquired Quality Lease and Rental Service Holdings, LLC, the parent company for Quality Lease Service, LLC and Quality Lease Rental Service, LLC. The Quality companies provide a wide range of upstream oil and gas field services including rig housing and related support. Quality president and founder, Mike Mobley said, "We are excited to become a part of Rocaceia. With the additional capital and management support they bring to our company, we will be better able to meet the needs of our growing customers." Rocaceia CEO Allan Martin added, "The Quality people and their housing solutions are outstanding. We are appreciative of this opportunity and look forward to supporting the Mobley's efforts to expand this great business."
Kendrick Pierce & Co. and Skyway Capital Partners served as financial advisor and placement agent for Rocaceia.
About RocaceiaRocaceia is a Tampa, Florida-based, upstream oil and gas services holding company with operations in Florida, Texas and Louisiana. Its principal investors are Atlantic Merchant Capital Investors, Main Street Capital (NYSE: MAIN), and Gulf Standard Energy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV