BEDMINSTER, N.J., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share on its common stock. The dividend will be paid on February 15, 2013, to shareholders of record as of February 1, 2013.
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation is a bank holding company with total assets of $1.58 billion as of September 30, 2012. Peapack-Gladstone Bank, its wholly owned community bank, was established in 1921, and has 23 branches in Somerset, Hunterdon, Morris, Middlesex and Union Counties. Its wealth management division, PGB Trust & Investments, operates at the Bank's corporate offices located at 500 Hills Drive in Bedminster and at five other locations in Clinton, Morristown and Summit, New Jersey, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and its new office in Greenville, Delaware. To learn more about Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation and its services please visit our website at www.pgbank.com or call 908-234-0700.
Contact: Jeffrey J. Carfora, Chief Financial OfficerPeapack-Gladstone Financial CorporationT: 908-719-4308
SOURCE Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV