Former Deputy Asst. Secretary Of Defense Joins Government Contractor As COO
As a testament to his accomplishments, Greer was awarded the National Defense Industrial Association's (NDIA) 2013 Walter W. Hollis Award for Lifetime Achievement in Defense Test and Evaluation.
About MILThe MIL Corporation (MIL), a CMMI® Level 3 certified company established in 1980, provides agencies of the Federal government with outstanding professional services in the areas of financial management, information technology, and C4 engineering. With a staff of nearly 550 professionals, MIL provides innovative solutions to federal government customers, including the U.S. Departments of the Navy, Commerce, State, and Transportation. MIL continuously seeks to provide solutions that fit the vision, requirements, and resources of our valued customers. For more information, please visit: http://www.milcorp.com.
SOURCE The MIL Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV