Even Though Gun Regulation Debate Rages On, School Administrators Can Enhance Their Security Plans Right Now With Mace Security International, Inc.
While debates about gun regulation continue, there is a simple step that administrators can take today to increase security in schools. Mace pepper spray can enhance the safety plan in every school in this country.
With the wide range of delivery tools now available, non-lethal defense from Mace pepper spray can heighten every school’s security preparedness.
“I wish our schools could be 100% safe for our kids. But since that’s not the case, I want every school in this country to be as safe as possible. Mace is a safe, easy-to-train, easy-to-use, cost-effective, non-lethal method for slowing down a potential attacker until first responders can arrive. In an attack situation, Mace can save innocent lives,” said John McCann, President and CEO of Mace Security International.
Security experts believe that every school in this country needs a comprehensive safety strategy. Mace can play an important role in a school’s safety plan because it empowers every adult in a school -- teachers, principals, and cafeteria and maintenance staff -- to help keep kids safe. Pepper spray can’t stop a bullet, but it can slow down a potential attacker until first responders can arrive.The use of Mace is already part of the National Institute of Justice’s Continuum of Force guidelines for handling stressful or potentially lethal situations:
- Officer’s presence (commanding and authoritative presence)
- Verbal commands (voice commands)
- Passive control (physically moving a person)
- Pepper spray (To shut down vision and disturb the breathing)
- Defensive body tactics (hands-on tactics)
- Impact weapons (batons)
- Lethal force (firearms)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV