- Sofame Energy, Inc., a joint venture with Sofame Technologies, has sold the custom-designed "Hybrid Percomtherm®" boiler which recovers boiler flue gas heat from existing boilers and recycles the heat, thereby leading to overall energy efficiency.
- StockProfile.com, a customized platform showcasing emerging growth stocks to independent investors. In June 2011, QED Connect purchased 100% of the assets of StockProfile.com.
- Terra Resources, through its subsidiary company NV Alliance, has oil and gas rights in the Republic of Kalmykia, a subject of the Russian Federation. In August 2012, QED signed a letter of intent to acquire Terra Resources, LLC.
- Kuma Oil, a Russian company, owns oil and gas rights in the Russian territory of Perm Krai and an operation that provides services for oil & gas including exploitation and marketing of oil. In August 2012, QED signed a letter of intent to acquire Kuma Oil.
- Kyrzyg Alumina owns mines containing the raw material necessary to produce alumina (aluminum oxide) in the Kyrgyzstan region. In August 2012, QED signed a letter of intent to acquire Kyrzyg Alumina.
- AFON 2010 Ltd. is a Ukraine-based oil and gas company with concessions to oil and gas leases in in the South Terenyans'ka area in the Nadvirnyans'ky district of Ivano-Frankivs'k region 5 km northeast from the village of Kosmach. In October 2012 QED signed a definitive agreement to acquire AFON 2010, and is now completing due diligence in preparation for closing.
QED Connect, Inc. Acquires Majority Interest In Yellow7, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts