STURGEON BAY, Wis., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baylake Corp. (OTC BB: BYLK) is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors on January 15, 2013 declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share on the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on March 1, 2013 to shareholders of record on February 11, 2013.
Baylake Corp., the holding company for Baylake Bank, serves Northeast and Central Wisconsin from 23 community financial centers throughout Brown, Door, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Outagamie and Waushara Counties.
SOURCE Baylake Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV