Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of Abiomed, Inc. (“Abiomed” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ABMD). A complaint was filed in Massachusetts federal court.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/abiomed-abmd.
The complaint alleges that Abiomed made materially misleading statements regarding the Company’s financial strength and prospects. In particular, it is alleged that positive statements concerning the Company were misleading because the United States Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") repeatedly warned Abiomed that its promotional materials contained inappropriate claims regarding its Impella 2.5 catheter and suggested improper off-label uses. Abiomed repeatedly assured investors that they had addressed the FDA’s concerns and that the matter was resolved.
On November 1, 2012, Abiomed disclosed that the Department of Justice had initiated an investigation “focused on the Company’s marketing and labeling of the Impella 2.5.” On this news, shares of Abiomed’s stock fell from $19.82 per share on October 31, 2012 to close at $13.61 on November 1, 2012.If you own Abiomed shares and wish to obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/abiomed-abmd . Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV