TDIndustries Named To FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For" List
DALLAS, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TDIndustries has been named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the 16 th consecutive year. Ranked number 86, TD's multi-year track record has placed it among FORTUNE's "All Stars" – companies that have made the list every year since the award's inception in 1998. Only 13 companies have achieved this record.
According to CEO Harold MacDowell, "FORTUNE's recognition reflects our deep commitment to our people, our servant leadership culture, and our customers who help to bring out the best in us."
Founded in 1946 in a little warehouse on Nagle Street in downtown Dallas, TDIndustries has grown to become one of the most diversified mechanical construction and facility services companies in the South. The $400 MM firm is employee-owned.FORTUNE'S "Sweet 16" Making the list for 16 consecutive years has also given pause for reflection.
- More than 20 percent of TD's Partners are still employed with TD since the company first made the FORTUNE list 16 years ago.
- TDIndustries has also served numerous customers for 16+ years, among them: JP Morgan Chase, Rosewood Crescent Hotel, The Container Store, Devon Energy, and The Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts