Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE:VNO) today announced that it is calling for the redemption of all of its outstanding 6.75% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (“Series F shares”) and 6.75% Series H Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (“Series H shares”) on February 19, 2013 at a redemption price of $25.00 per share, or $262.5 million in the aggregate, plus accrued and unpaid dividends through the date of redemption. American Stock Transfer & Trust Company LLC is serving as redemption agent.
Vornado Realty Trust is a fully-integrated equity real estate investment trust.
Certain statements contained herein may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors include, among others, risks associated with the timing of and costs associated with property improvements, financing commitments and general competitive factors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV