Smack Sportswear (OTCBB: SMAK), the leading brand of custom team and beach active apparel, today announced a partnership with ABC’s hit primetime reality series, The Bachelor.
Smack Sportswear will be debuting its 2013 line of bikinis, boardshorts and casual wear, on The Bachelor, which is viewed by over 30 million people and is scheduled to air Monday, January 21 st, 2013, on ABC. The episode will feature a special group date where select bachelorettes spend a day at the beach and compete in a game of beach volleyball to win a date with the newest Bachelor, Sean Lowe.
The match took place in late October on Zuma Beach, Malibu, on a day that should be the envy of the rest of the country, which is currently buried under snow and freezing temperatures.
“I can’t think of a better way to show off our new 2013 Summer line, than having twelve beautiful ladies (and one handsome leading man) playing a game of beach volleyball in sunny, 85 degree weather,” said Smack Sportswear CEO, Bill Sigler. “The Bachelor and Bachelorettes loved our bikinis and boardshorts … in fact many asked if we had extras that they could take with them. We are very excited that the rest of the world will get to experience what we do daily here in So Cal, and expect they too will love our active beachwear displayed on the show,” continued Sigler.In addition to designing apparel for the episode, the Smack team set-up the volleyball court (with the Malibu mountains and Pacific Ocean as the backdrop), and ran the volleyball match. The team constructed custom signage and brought along two of Smack’s top athletes, professional beach volleyball champions Jenny Kropp and Tyra Turner, to serve as coaches for the teams. In addition, Mr. Sigler served as the match’s sole referee and judge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV