NCM ® Fathom Events, the alternative entertainment division of National CineMedia (NASDAQ: NCMI), is collaborating with Clean Guys Entertainment to develop a series of comedy presentations for U.S. movie theaters to debut in 2013.
The planned event series will be a cinematic showcase featuring clean standup from some of the biggest names in the comedy business and the hottest up-and-coming comics on the circuit. These first-ever, clean movie theater comedy events designed for families will leave audiences laughing uproariously with humor that promises not to offend.
Executive producers for Clean Guys Entertainment are comedian Dave Coulier (“Full House,” “America’s Most Talented Kids,” “America’s Funniest People”), Jim Janicek (ABC’s TGIF comedy block; specials and programming for ABC, NBC, Disney, Comcast, The Muppets, ABC Kids; and Baby Einstein videos) and Mike Sears (“A Warrior’s Heart” feature film, “Eco Challenge” TV events, TBS’ “Dinner and a Movie,” NBC’s “Name Your Adventure”). Coulier, Janicek and Sears are working with the NCM Fathom Events team to create the new in-theater comedy series.
“If you’ve been to a stand-up comedy show in the last few years, you know the trend is foul-mouthed and cringe inducing,” said Coulier. “Everybody likes to laugh and we do, too. We’ve heard such a loud demand from audiences for clean content. Big name comedians like Jerry Seinfeld, Jim Gaffigan and Brian Regan don’t need to be dirty to be funny. I believe fans want a dependable place where they can find alternatives for a high-quality, clean comedy experience. I’ve met so many extraordinary clean comedians while on tour, that I realized we just had to create an outlet where America can rediscover quality comedy for the entire family. We’re offering a whole new, very big way for both top name and up-and-coming comedians to reach the world. Movie theaters are a great place to reach existing fans and build new ones.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV