Plans Unveiled For 2013 Michigan Growth Capital Symposium
"The Symposium represents the many people and organizations that work tirelessly to prove to the world that Michigan—and the Midwest more generally—have what it takes to develop into an innovation hub that could hold its own with the likes of the Silicon Valley and Boston: the research, the investment power and the talented entrepreneurs, among other things," said David J. Brophy, MGCS founder and director and professor of finance at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business. "People are now paying attention to us big time. We should all feel good about it, but never quit working."
The Michigan Growth Capital Symposium is hosted by the Ross School of Business' Zell Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies with support from the Michigan Venture Capital Association. Additional sponsors for the 2013 event are currently being enlisted, with sponsorships ranging from $1,000-$10,000. The application for companies to present is currently available online. For more information or to become a sponsor, please visit www.michigangcs.com.
About the Michigan Growth Capital Symposium (MGCS)
MGCS is the original university-based venture fair. This nationally attended two-day event provides an opportunity for financiers to connect with up-and-coming Midwest businesses and learn about emerging technologies. The Symposium offers the opportunity to build relationships with an unparalleled business network of distinguished private equity industry leaders, leading university research faculty, and entrepreneurial business professionals. Entering its 32 nd year, MGCS continues to draw top investors from coast to coast. MGCS is presented by the Center for Venture Capital & Private Equity Finance at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan with support from the Michigan Venture Capital Association and the Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV