- Culture Fit – Volunteer programs should be a natural extension of a company’s culture, reinforcing the organization’s strengths and points of differentiation. Establishing a volunteer program as a core value is key to making it a priority for employees.
- Executive Ambassadors – Successful volunteer programs have strong executive support, with executives actively setting an example by participating themselves. This top-down approach has proven successful in launching and retaining corporate volunteer programs.
- Easy to Use – Creating a program that is embedded into a company’s operations, allows for easy participation and shows the impact for the effort is critical to achieving high employee involvement.
Umpqua Bank’s Connect Volunteer Network™ Serves 1,757 Organizations In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.