OAKLAND, Calif., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United States 12 Month Natural Gas Fund, LP (NYSE Arca: UNL) will re-commence the issuance of Creation Baskets to Authorized Participants effective immediately. The registration statement on Form S-1 filed by the Fund on January 10, 2013 was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on January 17, 2013. The Registration Statement registered 32,918,248 Units.
United States Commodity Funds LLC ("USCF"), the general partner of the Fund, will continue to monitor the number of Shares of the Fund that are registered and available for issuance with a view to assuring a constant supply of registered Shares available to meet creation orders.
Any forward-looking statements in this Press Release are based on expectations of USCF at this time. Whether or not actual results and developments will conform to USCF's expectations and predictions, however, is subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including the special considerations discussed in the Fund's currently effective prospectus, general economic, market and business conditions, changes in laws or regulations or other actions made by governmental authorities or regulatory bodies, and other world economic and political developments. The Fund and USCF undertake no duty to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Any terms used and not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such terms in the currently effective prospectus.SOURCE United States Commodity Funds LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV