- 10 customer orders over six figures, and one over a million;
- Won industry awards including being named a 2012 Computerworld Honors Laureate and 2012 IBM SmartCamp KickStart winner;
- Added 100 new customers representing global brands such as BMW, Sony, Coca Cola, Equifax, Nestle Water, Schneider Electric, Banco Santander, Danske Bank, Deutsche Telekom;
- Launched the JouleX-Ready partner program which offers a software development kit (SDK) and certification for for those vendors who want to more tightly integrate their proprietary products with the JouleX Energy Manager platform. To date, 15 partners have joined including IBM, HP, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Raritan, ABB, Canon, and NuLEDs;
- Introduced a promotion with Cisco offering a free special build of the JouleX Energy Manager with the purchase of a Cisco Catalyst 3K or 4K switch. In three short months, the program resulted in more than 3200 orders for JouleX.
- Partnered with Deutsche Telekom, Alcatel Lucent, and Zuse Institute Berlin to build the industry's first load-adaptive, software-defined network (SDN).This software-defined network optimizes the use of energy by making dynamic network resource allocations based upon bandwidth and availability needs.
JouleX Achieves Major Milestones And Record Revenue Growth For 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.