9th Annual "State Of The Net" Tech Policy Conference To Be Held January 22-23 In Washington, DC
Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee Sponsors Leading Conference to Feature Numerous Leaders in Tech Industry
WASHINGTON, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee, a Washington, D.C.-based organization working to educate the Congress and the public about important Internet-related policy issues, will host the 9th Annual State of the Net Conference on January 22-23, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill. This widely attended event provides opportunities to network and engage on key information technology policy issues and offers a balanced blend of perspectives from academics, consumer groups, industry, and government. A full Conference agenda is available HERE. Register at: http://www.acteva.com//booking.cfm?bevaid=233302. Attendance is complimentary for media/government staff and a discounted non-profit/academic rate is also available.
Featured Keynotes Include:
- Congresswoman Anna G. Eshoo, (CA-18)/Co-Chair, Congressional Internet Caucus
- Senator Jerry Moran (KS)
- Victoria A. Espinel, U.S. Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator, Office of the U.S. Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator, The White House
- Travis Kalanick, CEO & Co-Founder, Uber, with Congressman Bob Goodlatte (VA-6)/Co-Chair, Congressional Internet Caucus.
- Congressman Steve Scalise, (LA-1)/Chairman, Republican Study Committee
- Commissioner Robert McDowell, Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Grover Norquist, President, Americans for Tax Reform
And more….The Conference will also feature in-depth discussions with leading Internet policy experts on timely topics such as:
- Congress as NetMusic's DJ: Is It Spinning the Turntables in the Right Direction for Innovation and Creativity?
- Plumbing the Policy Implications of Data Analytics and Defining "Big Data," the Year's Most Overused Term
- Should Congress Rewrite the Telecom Act?
- Big Broadband: What Happens When the Psychology of Abundance Confronts Both the Economics of Deployment and the Rules of Regulators?
- First Sale and No Resale: Could SCOTUS and the Internet Redefine Content Ownership?
- Post-Petraeus: Privacy, Passion, Probable Cause?
- No Rest for the WCIT: Charting An Affirmative Plan to Safeguarding Internet Freedom!
- Cyber Security Legislation, Regulation and Executive Order: Government Officials Discuss
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV