All-new 2014 Subaru Forester Unveiled In Canada
The 2014 Forester is set to deliver on three generations of the Forester promise as the newest reincarnation offers even more value, with the well-equipped entry model starting from $25,995, and the turbocharged Forester 2.0XT starting from $32,495. Learn more about the 2014 Subaru Forester and follow the conversation @Subaru_Canada #Forester.
About Subaru Canada, Inc. Subaru Canada, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of over 85 authorized dealers across Canada. For more information, please visit www.subaru.ca or www.pr.subaru.ca.
SOURCE Subaru Canada Inc.
Image with caption: "2014 Subaru Forester (CNW Group/Subaru Canada Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130117_C6108_PHOTO_EN_22607.jpgImage with caption: "2014 Subaru Forester (CNW Group/Subaru Canada Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130117_C6108_PHOTO_EN_22609.jpg Image with caption: "2014 Subaru Forester (CNW Group/Subaru Canada Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130117_C6108_PHOTO_EN_22611.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV