WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) has established a new Global Business Services (GBS) group to build on the success of its well-instituted enterprise efficiency initiatives by applying proven service delivery practices more broadly across the company.
Raytheon GBS brings together best practices of the company's supply chain management, finance, information technology and human resources functions to drive increased satisfaction among internal and external customers. The group will be led by Rebecca Rhoads, who continues to serve as Raytheon's vice president and chief information officer.
"Global Business Services will leverage Raytheon systems across the company to enable simplified processes and increase operational speed and agility, while providing value to internal and external customers," said William H. Swanson, Chairman and CEO, Raytheon Company. "Rebecca is uniquely qualified to lead this new group, having successfully led diverse teams dealing with the integration of complex capabilities and platforms across our company."
About RaytheonRaytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.Media Contacts Jon Kasle +1.781.522.5110 or Dave Desilets +1.781.522.5855 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Raytheon Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV