New interface, new features and the first on-demand movie reviews from Rotten Tomatoes
MONTREAL, Jan. 17, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell today launched the enhanced Fibe TV On Demand store, which now includes detailed movie reviews from the popular Rotten Tomatoes web site, a first for on-demand video services.
"We've re-energized the Bell Fibe TV On Demand store to make Canada's best TV service even better," said Wade Oosterman, President of Bell Mobility and Bell Residential Services, and Bell's Chief Brand Officer. "Bell TV is committed to bringing the best content to our customers, and we're making it even easier to enjoy with a superior On Demand interface."
New features of the Fibe TV On Demand store include:
- A fresh poster-style interface
- Integrated ratings, reviews and recommendations from Rotten Tomatoes
- The new "My Videos" feature that enables viewers to add content to their wish list for future screening while showing all current rentals in one location.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts