MedAssets, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDAS) today announced that it plans to release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 after 4:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
The conference call to discuss these results and the Company’s business and financial highlights is scheduled for the same afternoon, Wednesday, February 20 th, at 5:00 p.m. ET. You will be able to access a live webcast (audio with slides) from the “Events & Presentations” page at http://ir.medassets.com.
To access the conference call, dial 866-200-6965 (or 646-216-7221 for international/local callers), and provide PIN code 10489277. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a Webcast replay will be archived on MedAssets’ Website for at least 60 days. A conference call replay will be available for one week by calling 866-206-0173 or 646-216-7204, and entering PIN code 279334.
About MedAssetsMedAssets (NASDAQ: MDAS) partners with healthcare providers to improve financial strength by implementing spend management and revenue cycle management solutions that help control cost, improve margins and cash flow, increase regulatory compliance and optimize operational efficiency. MedAssets serves more than 4,200 hospitals and 100,000 non-acute healthcare providers. The company currently manages $48 billion in supply spend and touches over $340 billion in gross patient revenue annually through its revenue cycle solutions. For more information, go to www.medassets.com. mdas/F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV