Shareholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of Weingarten Realty Investors cash distributions. For additional information, contact Weingarten’s Investor Relations Department.
About Weingarten Realty Investors
Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI) is a shopping center owner, manager and developer. At September 30, 2012, the Company owned or operated under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of 301 developed income-producing properties and 11 properties under various stages of construction and development. The total number of properties includes 295 neighborhood and community shopping centers and 17 other operating properties located in 22 states spanning the country from coast to coast representing approximately 59.8 million square feet. To learn more about the Company’s operations and growth strategies, please visit www.weingarten.com.
Forward-Looking StatementsStatements included herein that state the Company’s or Management’s intentions, hopes, beliefs, expectations or predictions of the future are “forward-looking” statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 which by their nature, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. The Company’s actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Reference is made to the Company’s regulatory filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for information or factors, which may impact the Company’s performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV