Three OlivesÂ® Vodka -- The London Vodka -- Announces $20M Advertising Campaign Featuring Clive Owen
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Three Olives, a super-premium vodka brand imported from England, announced today the launch of a new $20 million advertising campaign featuring Oscar-nominated British actor Clive Owen to showcase the brand's new packaging, luxurious style and sophisticated flavor.
The campaign, shot in London by world-renowned photographer Norman Jean Roy and created by the Brooklyn-based Dead As We Know It ad agency, features atmospheric images of Clive Owen at various locations throughout London, reflecting the brand's British origins. The campaign will run internationally in newspapers, magazine, out of home and digital.
Best known from his performances in award-winning films such as Children of Men, Sin City and The International, as well as considerable stage and television work, Owen gained notoriety in the U.S. when he co-starred with Julia Roberts in Closer. He also played opposite Cate Blanchett in Elizabeth: The Golden Age and held the lead role in the Spanish thriller Intruders. He also starred as Ernest Hemingway opposite Nicole Kidman as Martha Gellhorn in HBO's Hemingway & Gellhorn, a film that earned multiple nominations and accolades.
"The new campaign sets Three Olives Vodka apart from the competition with a cosmopolitan mystique and style. Clive Owen has an incredible presence and perfectly represents the sophistication and refined aesthetic associated with the fastest-growing imported super-premium vodka brand in the U.S.," said a spokesperson for Proximo Spirits, the brand's U.S. importer.Three Olives Vodka is quadruple distilled from English Winter Wheat to deliver an exceptionally smooth, superior tasting vodka perfect for the ultimate martini or cocktail. It is trending to break the 1.5 million case mark in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV