BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will webcast live its fourth quarter 2012 and year-end earnings results conference call on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013, at 3:00 p.m. EST. Marillyn Hewson, chief executive officer and president, Bruce Tanner, executive vice president and chief financial officer and Jerry Kircher, vice president, Investor Relations, will discuss fourth quarter 2012 and year-end financial results and 2013 projections, provide updates on key topics, and answer questions. Fourth quarter 2012 and year-end results will be published prior to the market opening on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013.
The live audio webcast, along with a podcast version and relevant financial charts, will be available for download and can be viewed on the Lockheed Martin Investor Relations website at www.lockheedmartin.com/investor. An on-demand replay of the webcast will be available through Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The corporation's net sales for 2011 were $46.5 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV