PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., Jan. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Attitude Drinks (OTCBB:ATTD) (OTCQB:ATTD), an innovative beverage brand development company and creator of the Phase III® Recovery brand, today announced sponsorship of the SuperFit Championships, produced by SuperFit Championships, LLC. The preliminary events occur throughout New Jersey from April 2013 to May 2013 with the final games taking place on June 22, 2013. The event, structured to designate the "most fit athlete", will also reach out to sports and fitness enthusiasts of all levels, while awarding the top fitness competitor through a process of elimination. This will represent the first of its kind to take place on the east coast.
Armand Milanesi, Founder of the SuperFit Championships, commented, "We are excited to bring on board Phase III Recovery as our official recovery drink sponsor for the inaugural 2013 SuperFit Championships. It is our goal to partner with top-flight brands that share our goals of providing meaningful experiences for our competitors. Phase III Recovery and its real muscle recovery benefits will surely help our competitors maximize their recovery period and ultimately increase their performance at the SuperFit Championships."
"Teaming up with the SuperFit Championships allows us the opportunity to participate in an event that not only reaches out to a category of elite athletes and beginner fitness enthusiasts fitting within a scaled category, but is also genuinely committed to raising money for those in need of recovery. The event, while also raising money to benefit both the Wounded Warriors and Red Cross, has been designed as a fully interactive, unique event that will push athletes to their physical limits. We believe this venue will be a perfect fit to showcase Phase III, a product that doesn't simply make claims, but yields results," commented Niki Fuller, Vice President, Brand Manager at Attitude.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV