TriMas Corporation (NASDAQ: TRS) – a diversified global manufacturer of engineered and applied products – is pleased to announce today that TriMas has been awarded the 2012 Corporate Governance Award for best overall legal team for governance.
“We’re pleased to be presented this award, as corporate governance, compliance and ethics management are important aspects of business today,” said Dave Wathen, president and chief executive officer of TriMas. “We appreciate our legal team’s efforts to help drive the highest ethical standards and sound corporate governance practices throughout our organization. Governance is about the entire company and it takes every employee to be successful.”
Selection for the award was based on TriMas’ compliance committee formation, policy enhancement, employee compliance training, risk management, knowledge sharing, transaction and diligence support, and trade and litigation wins. The award is sponsored by Corporate Secretary and is awarded through a process of nomination, a selection of finalists, and final announcement of the winning corporation. TriMas received this award at the Fifth Annual Corporate Governance Awards dinner at New York City’s Gotham Hall on January 8. In addition, TriMas also implemented a new code of conduct, recognized as best in class for industrial manufacturers by Ethisphere in early 2012.
About TriMasHeadquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, TriMas Corporation (NASDAQ: TRS) provides engineered and applied products for growing markets worldwide. TriMas is organized into six reportable segments: Packaging, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Engineered Components, Cequent Americas and Cequent Asia Pacific. TriMas has more than 4,500 employees at more than 60 different facilities in 17 countries. For more information, visit www.trimascorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV